Halal Grass Fed Beef Stew Cubes
Cut from Prime Sirloin Steak
1 Pound of Beef Stew Cubes per Order
That amazing aroma filling the kitchen. Mouth watering beef stew, cooked low and slow for tender meat and full flavor.
Pre-cut in pieces, our 100% grass-fed, all-natural stew beef makes cooking easy. On the stove, in the oven, or in your slow cooker, it’s hearty comfort food after a long day.
- 100% Grass-Fed, 100% Grass-Finished
- 100% All Natural
- Never Contains Antibiotics
- Never Contains Added Hormones
- Humanely Raised in the USA
- Processed under Temple Grandin Animal Ethics
Our Farms and Facilities always meet and exceed USDA standards to ensure that you get nothing but the highest quality meat possible.
Halal Slow Cooker Beef Stew
November 04, 2020cassem aossey
A warm slow cooker full of melt-in-your-mouth chunks of Midamar Halal Stew Meat, tender vegetables and flavorful herbs is exactly what you need on a blistery winter day. Prepare tonight and have ready to toss in the slow cooker tomorrow morning before you leave for work.#halalbeefstew
Preparation time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: 6
Product Used: Midamar Halal Stew Meat
2 pounds of Midamar Halal Beef Stew Meat
1 can of tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon of allspice
1/2 teaspoon of season salt
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups beef/chicken or vegetable broth
3 potatoes, diced
4 carrots, sliced
1 stalk celery, chopped
Parsley for garnish
Flavor God Seasoning of your choice
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add Flavor God Seasoning of your choice. Add Halal Beef Stew Meat and brown on all side. About 3-4 minutes. Add beef to slow cooker.
2. In s small bowl mix together tomato paste, sale and pepper and pour over meat and stir. Top beef and sauce with garlic, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, onion and celery.
3. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low setting for 10-12 hours.
All of our products are Certified Halal by WASEELA and the Society of American Muslims, providing 100% hand-slaughtered fresh Zabiha-Halal meat to all of our customers. Our facility has been inspected by the USDA and is in complete compliance with all Islamic dietary laws, rendering all of our products suitable for consumption by Muslims as per Shari’a (Islamic Law).